· The laboratory contains many different types of equipment capable of performing the wide range of testing specified by customers.
· To ensure that the proper test equipment is used for a particular test, it is important that the customer provide the following information:
- Item weight
- Item configuration
- Detailed test specifications and parameters
- Operating conditions
- Fluid media for testing pneumatic or hydraulic components
- Electrical and fluid power requirements
- Weight and description of any auxiliary components such as dummy weights, etc.
- Ensure that all information reflects the current equipment status.