To enable the laboratory to provide a price quotation for environmental testing, which meets the customer's specific needs, the following information is required:
· Test specifications such as MIL-specs or MIL-stds
· Sequencing of tests to be performed
· Equipment drawings showing the current configuration, dimensions, weights, and mounting provisions
· Quantity of items to be tested
· In the event that the equipment will be operated, provide the operating procedures, and parameters such as electrical or hydraulic power requirements
· Will customer representatives witness and/or perform the operating tests?
· When will the units be available to the lab?
· Is a test procedure required?
· Is a test report required? A letter report can be provided at no charge for most tests
· Will the customer provide cables, mounting fixtures, test instrumentation, etc?
· Required quote submittal date
· Any special requirements
SPECIAL TEST REQUIREMENTS
Occasionally there is a need for testing that is not covered by formal specifications. AERO NAV LABORATORIES will assist the customer in developing the required tests to meet their specific requirements. To accomplish this the following information is required:
· As much of the previously listed data as is available
· The specific goals and objectives of the required testing
· Test operating and performance parameters, stating which are goals or required values
Providing the above information will assure that pricing is thorough, with little or no assumptions.